YXE Benefits offers the simple, stable, smart group benefits choice for Saskatoon businesses; combining accessibility, flexibility and the stability of pooled benefits. Saskatoon companies choose the Chambers group plan because it offers unsurpassed value & outstanding customer service. The Chambers plan group benefits are for Saskatoon Chamber members. In our latest post, we share information on The Chambers plan group retirement savings plan.
The Chambers Plan offers an innovative group retirement savings plan designed to help Saskatoon businesses like yours be competitive and assist in your employees’ future financial needs.
Stay Competitive With a Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Submit contributions
- Access support tools and reports that are easy to read and understand.
Having access to our online retirement planning tools, statements, and educational materials, Chambers Plan Group Retirement Solution works well with your company’s overall compensation approach by enhancing the future financial security of your employees and their families. Implementing a comprehensive retirement savings plan will help you to stand out when recruiting and retaining employees and create a sense of long-term loyalty and pride in your team.
Benefits to Your Employees
- Low fees. The investment management fees (IMFs) in a group plan are typically lower than the management expense ratio fees charged by individual mutual funds and banks.
- Immediate tax savings. Employees see immediate tax savings with the group RRSP if contributions are deducted from their gross pay, which means they pay income tax only on the reduced amount.
- Simple online administration:
- Fast and easy online enrolment
- A secure website featuring comprehensive education and support tools
- Ongoing online administrative support, including access to live support through our customer service centre and from licensed financial education specialists
- An annual statement that is mailed to the employee’s home, summarizing account activity
See related YXE Benefits posts on group benefits.
We encourage you to connect with us on our Saskatoon social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin.
Contact us today for a quote…. find out if you can benefit!